Monday, November 3, 2008

Playin' with my journal



I've been regaining interest in my journal lately. (Visiting Teesha Moore's site does that to me.) I like to paint the background with cheap acrylics or water colors, then glue in interesting/weird/ pretty images I find in magazines and old books. Then I take my Caran D'Ache Neo Color II water soluble crayons (say that 3 times fast!) and Le Plume II markers and add details.



I like to create a few pages ahead of time so they're ready for me to add journaling later. Here are two of my favorite pages I've done recently. They don't always turn out the way I want them to. I'll spare you from having to see my fugly pages. :)
If you look on the right (under Links) you can click-n-go to my picturetrail site. Thats where I have past photos of journals, altered books, ATCs, cards, etc.

No comments: